3.30.2005

I'd like to share some e-mail I got recently. First, from seanmc30: Are you aware of any old games (some as old as a Commodore. 64) that has no visual effects, only text. It gives you a situation and you must type in an action, and you move on from there. If you get it wrong you must try again. Do you have nay idea what kind of game this is or where to find one?

I think you mean Interactive Fiction. A good place for these games is www.the-underdogs.org. Click on the "special" button at the top on the home page. I have some of these games on my site, and more to come soon.

From Jumpa49: Best game you will ever have, lots of entertainment. Very educational. Helps your tolerance, and patience. Never the same, always keeps you guessing. And of course, very frustrating. And when is version two coming? LOL
p.s. played B1 bomber on my C-64 for hours and hours. Only made it back to Alaska once. Those Ruskies are tough, lol


Sounds like a fun game. I wonder what game he's referring to? The subject line read Congratulations!!!!!!!! Perhaps he's referring to B1 Nuclear Bomber if the post script is actually the script.